Introduction

My name is Karen Favreau, and, for a number of years, I worked as a freelance cartoonist by night and a fill-in-the-blank by day. I’d always intended to create a cartoon archive online, but needed something to motivate me. Then I was diagnosed with Stage III Ovarian Cancer in October 2009, and suddenly felt very, very motivated.


I hope you enjoy the ‘toons. All the work is copyrighted, so, if there is one that you would like to use for a flyer or booklet or whatever, please give full credit to Karen Favreau. If your heart is into it, you can also make a small donation to www.ovariancancer.org

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Please Note:

Karen Favreau died on July 7, 2010 after a courageous battle with ovarian cancer. This website shall continue and stay up as she directed. Please honor Karen's memory by following her instructions above on the use of the cartoons. May they bring you laughter and light as Karen did to all of those around her. You can view her obituary here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ridiculous Packaging

Ridiculous Packaging
Buy My Book!

Followers